SAFE WORKING ETHICS
Constructionline is the UK’s leading procurement and supply chain management service that collects, assesses and monitors standard company information through a question set that is aligned to PAS 91, the standardised pre-qualification questionnaire developed by BSI to reduce duplication within the construction industry.
Their aim is to provide efficiency savings to public and private sector buyers and the construction industry as a whole by streamlining procurement procedures and improving the supply chain management processes by reducing risk, creating cost efficiencies and helping buyers engage with new suppliers, including SMEs and local companies.
NHBC Health and Safety Approved
What is Safemark?
Safemark is a pre-qualification assessment scheme that is Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) member-assessed. This means that those contractors (or sub-contractors) with Safemark have been assessed and confirmed by an SSIP forum member as meeting acceptable health and safety standards.
A certificate will be issued to those who successfully complete the assessment, along with a logo for use on corporate stationery. Accreditation lasts for 12 months and needs to be renewed annually by reassessment.
The benefits of Safemark accreditation?
- Safemark is accredited to the Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) standard
- It’s currently the only scheme designed by house builder specialists for house builders
- The time consuming pre-assessment of contractors has already been done for principal contractors
- It exempts contractors from repetitive assessment in their tendering for projects
- Saves contractors time with no need to manage lengthy administration associated with self-certification
- Accreditation lasts 12 months
- Demonstrates CDM 2015 requirements of relevant skills, knowledge, experience and, where needed, organisational capability to undertake a project
- Demonstrates contractors understanding of current health and safety legislation.